06 Aug 10 REASONS TO SAY YES TO A TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITY
Team Building is a term we start being familiar with, but… what exactly is it?
It consists of a number of activities that encourages teamwork. Generally these activities are done outside the company: it seeks the interaction of workers outside their usual environment where they can show themselves as they are, performing other activities they normally don’t do at their jobs.
This type of activity can bring great benefits to the development of your company.
Why should you organize a Team Building activity?
1 Cohesion among workers.
2. Discover skills and roles among participants.
3. Improve problem solving skills.
4. Improving Productivity.
5. Reinforcement of trust and motivation.
6. Break the barriers that impede creativity.
7. Encourages positive attitude.